- Michael J. O’Grady, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Klaus-Hendrik Wolf, Mauro Dragone, Juan Ye, Carsten Röcker, Gregory O’Hare, “Evolving Ambient Intelligence“, Springer (2013)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Tahereh Tamadon, Fatemeh Salmani, Zeynab Kiani-Zadegan, Sajedeh Abbasi, and Fateme-Sadat Seyyedi. “A Survey on Crowdsourcing Applications in Smart Cities.” In the book entitled: Recent Innovations in Artificial Intelligence and Smart Applications, Springer (2022): 239-253.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Zahra Mazhar Farimani, Arezoo Tavakolifar, “Social Internet of Things and New Generation Computing- A Survey”, In the book entitled: “Toward Social Internet of Things (SIoT): Enabling Technologies, Architectures and Applications”, Springer (2020)
- MB Patel, C Bhatt, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, HB Patel, “Smart city based on MQTT using wireless sensors“, In the book entitled: “Protocols and Applications for the Industrial Internet of Things“, IGI (2018)
- Sepideh Poorejbari, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Wathiq Mansoor, “Diabetes Patients Monitoring by Cloud Computing“, Book Chapter, In the book entitled: “Cloud Computing System and Applications in Healthcare“, IGI (2017) (Google Books Link)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “Context-Aware Middleware: A Review“, Book Chapter, In the book entitled: “Context in Computing“, Springer (2014)
Hamid Bahadori, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Hossein Moradi. “CrowdBIG: crowd-based system for information gathering from the earthquake environment.” Natural Hazards, Springer (2022).
Hamed Vahdat-Nejad. “CAMID: architectural support of middleware for multiple-domain ubiquitous computing and IoT.” The Journal of Supercomputing, Springer, (2022).
- Zongbao Ma, Mohammad Hossein Nejat, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Behnam Barzegar, and Saeed Fatehi. “An Efficient Hybrid Ranking Method for Cloud Computing Services Based On User Requirements.” IEEE Access, Vol 10, (2022), 72988-73004
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Wathiq Mansoor, Sajedeh Abbasi, Mahdi Hajiabadi, Fatemeh Salmani, Faezeh Azizi, “Impact of the Internet of Things on Psychology: A Survey“, Smart Cities, Vol 5, No 3 (2022), 1193-1207.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Faezeh Azizi, Mahdi Hajiabadi, Fatemeh Salmani, Sajedeh Abbasi, Mohadese Jamalian, Reyhane Mosafer, Hamideh Hajiabadi, and Wathiq Mansoor. “Large-Scale Twitter Mining for Extracting the Psychological Impacts of COVID-19.” International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research, Vol 14, No. 2, (2022): 23-31.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Fatemeh Salmani, Mahdi Hajiabadi, Faezeh Azizi, Sajedeh Abbasi, Mohadese Jamalian, Reyhaneh Mosafer, Parsa Bagherzadeh, and Hamideh Hajiabadi. “Extracting Feelings of People Regarding COVID-19 by Social Network Mining.” Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, Worldscientific, Vol 21, No 1, (2022).
- Mohammad Hossein Nejat, Homayun Motameni, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Behnam Barzegar. “Efficient cloud service ranking based on uncertain user requirements.” Cluster Computing, Vol 25, no. 1 (2022): 485-502.
- Mohammad Hossein Nejat, Homayun Motameni, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “An Integrated Optimal Method for Cloud Service Ranking“, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences Vol 29, No 7 (2021): 2983-3003.
- Elham Asani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Javad Sadri. “Restaurant recommender system based on sentiment analysis.” Machine Learning with Applications, Vol 6 (2021): 100114
- Zahra Abbasi-Moud, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Javad Sadri. “Tourism Recommendation System Based on Semantic Clustering and Sentiment Analysis.” Expert Systems with Applications 167, Elsevier (2021).
- Hadi Ghasemian, Fahimeh Ghasemian, and Hamed Vahdat-Nejad. “Human urbanization algorithm: A novel metaheuristic approach.” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Elsevier (2020).
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Hossein Khosravi-Mahmouei, Mohammad Ghanei-Ostad, and Azam Ramazani, “Survey on Context-Aware Tour Guide Systems.” IET Smart Cities, Vol 2, No 1, (2020).
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Shaghayegh Izadpanah, and Shaghayegh Ostadi-Eilaki, “Context-aware Cloud-based Systems: Design Aspects.”, Cluster Computing, (22)5, 11601-17, Springer (2019): 1-17.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Elham Asani, Zohreh Mahmoodian, M. H. Mohseni, “Context-aware computing for mobile crowd sensing: A survey.”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier (Q1) (2019)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Mahdi Kari, “Architecture design of a context-aware recommender system in the tourism domain.”, Computer modeling and new technologies, 23. 1, (2019)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Mahsa Asef, “Architecture design of the air pollution mapping system by mobile crowdsensing.”, IET Wireless sensor systems, IET (2018)
- Mahdi Kherad, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Morteza Araghi, “Trasfugen: Traffic assignment of urban by an approximation fuzzy genetic algorithm.” International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, World Scientific, Vol. 9, No. 4 (2018)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Mojtaba Dehghan-Manshadi, and Mahdi Kherad, “A fuzzy genetic approach for velocity estimation in wind-tunnel.” Soft Computing, Springer, Vol 23, No 10, (2019)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Mohammad Sadeq Navabi, and Hosein Khosravi-Mahmouei, “A context-aware museum-guide system based on cloud computing.” International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC) 8.4 (2018): 1-19.
- Mohammad Ghane’i-Ostad, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Majid Abdolrazzagh-Nezhad, “Detecting overlapping communities in LBSNs by fuzzy subtractive clustering“, Social Network Analysis and Mining, Springer (2018), 1-11.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Shaghayegh Ostadi Eilaki, and Shaghayegh Izadpanah, “Towards a Better Understanding of Ubiquitous Cloud Computing“, International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC), 8.1 (2018): 1-20.
- Mostafa Behi, Mohammad GhasemiGol, and Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “A New Approach to Quantify Network Security by Ranking of Security Metrics and Considering Their Relationships“, International Journal of Network Security, 20.1 (2018): 141-148.
- Shaghayegh Izadpanah, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Hamid Saadatfar, “A Framework for Ranking Ubiquitous Computing Services by AHP analysis“, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, World Scientific, Vol 9, No 4, (2018).
- Azam Ramezani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “CANS: Context-Aware Traffic Estimation and Navigation System“, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, IET (2017)
- Mojtaba Dehghan-Manshadi, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Mohammad Kazemi-Esfeh, Muhammed Alavi, “Speed Detection in Wind-tunnels by Processing Schlieren Images“, International Journal of Engineering, 2016
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Massimo Panella, Gaetan Rey, “Introduction to the special section on pervasive computing“, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier (2016)
- Hussein Shirvani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “A New Scheme for Storage and Retrieval of Shared Text Files“, Journal of Computing and Security, University of Isfahan (2016)
- Hussein Shirvani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “Storing Shared Documents that are Customized by Users in Cloud Computing“, Journal of Computing, Springer Vienna (2016)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Azam Ramazani, Tahereh Mohammadi, Wathiq Mansoor, “A Survey on Context-Aware Vehicular Network Applications“, Vehicular Communications, Elsevier (2016)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Tor-Morten Grønli, “Introduction to the Special Issue on Pervasive and Context-Aware Middleware“, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, (2015)
- Sajedeh Abbasi, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Hamideh Hajiabadi. “Trustable Mobile Crowd Sourcing for Acquiring Information from a Flooded Smart Area.” 6th International Conference on Smart City, Internet of Things and Applications, Iran, IEEE (2022).
- Faezeh Azizi, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Hamideh Hajiabadi and M. H. Khosravi, “Extracting Major Topics of COVID-19 Related Tweets,” 11th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Knowledge (ICCKE), 2021, pp. 25-29, doi: 10.1109/ICCKE54056.2021.
- Fatemeh Salmani, Hamed Vahdat–Nejad and Hamideh Hajiabadi, “Analyzing the Impact of COVID-19 on Economy from the Perspective of User’s Reviews,” 11th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Knowledge (ICCKE), 2021, pp. 30-33, doi: 10.1109/ICCKE54056.2021.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Hamid Bahadori, Ali Abiri. “Information Gathering of Earthquake Disasters by Mobile Crowd Sourcing in Smart Cities.” 5th International Conference on Internet of Things and Applications (IoT 2021). IEEE, 2021.
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Zahra Abbasi-Moud, Seyed Abolfazl Eslami, and Wathiq Mansoor. “Survey on Context-Aware Healthcare Systems.” 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), pp. 1190-1196. IEEE, 2021.
- Elham Asani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, Saeed Hosseinabadi, and Javad Sadri. “Extracting User’s Food Preferences by Sentiment Analysis.” 8th Iranian Joint Congress on Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems (CFIS), IEEE, 2020.
Zahra Abbasi-Moud, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, and Wathiq Mansoor. “Detecting Tourist’s Preferences by Sentiment Analysis in Smart Cities.” IEEE Global Conference on Internet of Things (GCIoT), IEEE, 2019.
- Reza Rahnama-ye- Moqaddam, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “Designing A Pervasive, Eye Movement-based System for ALS and Paralyzed Patients“, ICCKE 2015, IEEE, Mashhad, Iran, 2015 (Presentation)
- Azam Ramazani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “A New Context-Aware Approach to Traffic Congestion Estimation“, ICCKE 2014, IEEE, Mashhad, Iran, 2014 (Presentation/FLV)
- Sepideh Poorejbari, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “An Introduction to Cloud-Based Pervasive Healthcare Systems“, PerCAM 14, ACM, Dubai, UAE, 2014 (Presentation)
- Hussein Shirvani, Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, “A New Efficient Approach to Store Data in a Cloud Server“, PerCAM 14, ACM, Dubai, UAE, 2014 (Presentation)
- Hamed Vahdat-Nejad, 3rd International Workshop on Pervasive and Context-Aware Middleware, Fourth International Joint Conference on Ambient Intelligence, Dublin, Ireland, Springer,2013
- Will be available soon 🙂